Effective coaching, coupled with an accountability program help you develop healthy nutritional and lifestyle habits to support your goals for the long term. Daily modules and activities are assigned and overseen by My Positive Fitness to help provide feedback. You will learn how to make healthier decisions, listen to your body, discover why you make the choices you do, correct negative behavior and more!
Do you want to give your health a promotion from doing this health thing part-time to full-time but it seems to hard? Nothing is working, or nothing seems to stick? Let’s be honest, if you have tried dieting you are probably finding yourself fatigued, stressed out, cranky, hungry or just plain down on yourself. If so, read on to see why you may not have found that inner strength to keep going.
Health coaching is ideal for people who “think” they are making all the right food choices, but are still not making the progress they expect. In utilizing this monthly coaching service you will benefit from the following:
- Find what’s been holding you back from having the ideal health your body deserves
- Break those bad habits from ever coming back again.
- Understand the “type” of food you are eating and how it is impacting your health
- Gain an understanding of the food you should be eating and when to feel more energized, loose weight and generally feel good about yourself!
Don’t worry, I’m here to help you, not judge you!
As a wife, and business owner I understand how easy it is to overcommit yourself and to become overwhelmed by all the things on your to-do list. When you don’t learn how to bring balance into your life, eventually you will pay the price.
The toll that this imbalance takes on your health presents in many different ways. Chances are that you’ve been putting your health on the back burner while you take care of everyone else’s needs. Or if you have taken the time to see a doctor, you’ve been given a prescription to deal with your symptoms and sent on your way without any understanding of the root cause of your problem, let alone how to heal.
Chances are that you don’t feel as though doctors have taken the time to really listen to you.
When you work with me, you will have the resources and support that bring about long-term success. What does that success look like? For some clients, it means being headache free. Or free of stomach aches. For some, it means having balanced hormones. Or getting a good night’s sleep and actually feeling refreshed when they wake up. For some clients, it means a smaller waist size and more muscle tone.
But what my clients have been finding as they are achieving their goals is that they are also gaining benefits they hadn’t expected. They find that they are approaching life with a much greater sense of control, more energy, and the confidence to say no when something will bring about imbalance in their lives.
Having a healthy lifestyle is a goal for pretty much every person that I talk to. The problem is not a problem of desire, or even of will. Often, the problem is that you are not getting the personalized solutions and support you need in order to achieve your goals in a sustainable, realistic way. Without these supports, it becomes too easy to fall back into old habits when times are tough.
If you are frustrated with how you feel and would like to get to the root causes of your problems, let’s talk. I’d love the opportunity to get to know more about you, and to see how I can support you on your journey.
Give me a call to discuss how we can move forward together! 248.830.9420
In Person Personal Training
In person training sessions are 55 minutes in length, typically performed in your home or on location. The trainer will utilize your existing fitness equipment, or bring their own equipment depending on the client goals.
We strive to help you reach the goals YOU desire and the results YOU deserve. In doing so, we offer a diverse range of exclusive customized solutions at affordable prices.
A few of our services include:
- In home personal fitness training
- On location personal fitness training
- Small group training
- TRX Training
- On location boot camp (requires a minimum of 4 people)
- Nutritional Planning
- Health coaching
At My Positive Fitness, your request will be met with expert advice, individualized attention, and result based solutions. Contact us to discuss pricing for any of the above options and discover all we have to offer. Our staff is looking forward to speaking with you.
Virtual Personal Training
Workout with me anywhere, with my live online personal training sessions that are 55 minutes in length. Skype, FaceTime, Messenger or Zoom personal training sessions give you the option of staying home and having the same interaction as If I was personally there.
The only difference is that you log in to Skype, Zoom, Messenger or I call you on FaceTime. I have been offering these sessions for years to my clients that travel and clients out of state with great success. They love it.
What about equipment?
If you have equipment that you can incorporate into your training that’s great, but you don’t need much to start. There are many exercises that we will do that use your own body weight and minimal equipment. You would need a laptop, mobile device or iPad so we can use the webcam. A mat and a bottle of water is also necessary. I also like to use dumbells, TRX, resistance bands and balls, depending on the clients goals and fitness level. Nice day? We can take it outside! I love putting down a mat and doing the whole session outdoors when possible.
How do we start?
If you are a new client I give an initial consultation for free before your 1st session. This includes a review of your health and fitness goals as well as injury history. You would schedule your sessions with me just like an in-home client and I will call you at our scheduled time via Skype, Zoom, Messenger or FaceTime. It is that easy.
- Contact me for initial consultation
- Pay for sessions using Zelle or Paypal
- Schedule your session times with me
- I will call you via FaceTime or Skype for your workout
How about Nutrition?
I am a Certified Nutritionist and I can incorporate healthy eating habits, recipes, cooking idea’s and meal plans if that is what my client needs. Eating is a huge part of your success whether you are looking to lose weight, get stronger and more toned or just get healthier. Every client is unique in his or her needs but healthy nutrition is paramount to all of us.
Clients that have had me at their homes and try Skype and FaceTime have really been surprised at how much they like it! So, now you can get the same results as an in-home session without driving to the gym. No more excuses.
Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂
This option is preferred for people who are looking to get on the right track of finding better health, but have no idea where to start. This 6 week transformation includes sample meal plans, accountability coaching and an online support group for sharing tips and tricks throughout the journey.
Healthy Transformation Nutrition Focus (6 to 16 weeks) Includes:
- Health check intake call
- 6 weeks of sample meal plans (includes success guide, grocery lists, daily plans of meals/snacks)
- Accountability Coaching
- Health Habit Coaching
- Support Group, Daily Check In’s
One-hour session focused on nutritional education to understand what is really in our food and how different choices could be made to promote better health and weight loss. Suggested meal plans can be created and purchased thru online nutritional plan offerings.
With busy schedules and life demands working out in-person may not always be an option. Online personal training gives you the advantage of getting a great workout plan without having to see your trainer in person. My Positive Fitness uses an online training system that gives you access to all of your workout plans (to be utilized at home, gym, etc.), plus demonstration videos, notifications of waiting to be completed workouts, daily app check in (to check your workout off your list of things to do and notify your trainer the session has been completed), and progress center. Perfect for clients who travel frequently for work, prefer to work out in a gym, or at home without a trainer “present”!
Custom workouts plans (workout templates) are ideal for people who want to know they are making the most progress with every workout.
Workout plans can be created for any training environment, meaning you can train at home, the gym, an apartment gym, outside, or anywhere. You let us know where you plan to work out, what equipment you have access to (if any) and we’ll create a plan that gets you closer to your goal. No more wasting time trying to figure out what machines to use at gym or what to do at home! Our team utilizes our extensive knowledge to put a plan together to maximize your time spent exercising and deliver results!
Regardless of the option of where you choose to perform the workout, your workout plan will be:
- Customized to you
- Built around a schedule
- Focuses on the type of exercise you like (e.g. weight loss, toning, HIIT, cross-training, gym membership, traveling worker etc.)
- Follows the principles of exercise programming such as specificity, periodization, progression, variety, etc.
- 4 weeks in length (renewed each month)
- Will alert your trainer to workouts perfomed (or missed)
- Will help you reach your goals
The program will be built according to your skill level, among other factors. Why is this important? This helps determine:
- Use of equipment (or gym membership) you already own
- Frequency of training (number of sessions per week)
- Length of sessions (time spent during a single session)
- Time between sessions (number of rest days between workouts)
- Total rest days per week
- Type of exercises included
- Volume (exercises x sets x reps)
- Rest intervals (how long you rest between sets/exercise)
- Load used (weight used on specific exercises)
- Type of progressions (which variable changes over time)
- Rate of progression (the pace at which intensity increases)
What you get with the App
The training app is a useful tool that will save you time, effort and help to keep you motivated and accountable. Track your workouts on your customized calendar, view the exercise library, assess progress through helpful charts, and check off the completed workout.
- Workout plan customized to you-a plan customized to you is the best plan to help you reach your goals
- Personalized dashboard to see programs, track results, etc. using the mobile or desktop versions of our app
- Personalized workout calendar-all your workouts and other reminders on an easy to use digital calendar
- Workout tracking-see your workout progress, stats for specific exercises, and more
- Body stat tracking-track and view changes in your weight, fat, body composition, and other numbers
- 24/7 access to us via the app message system-send us a message at any time
- Access to video library-hundreds of videos illustrating proper exercise form
- Notification to your trainer that the workout has been completed.
Short term challenges are a great way to get or stay motivated in your journey towards better health! Join the My Positive Fitness community in one of our fun activities by registering here.